Are you looking for the Best Fiber Modem. You are in the right place. Our team went through about 60097 reviews available online for Fiber Modem. We chose the finest ones, and prepared this list for you.
Comparison Chart of Top 10 Fiber Modem
|1||Gigabit Ethernet Multi-Mode LC Fiber Media Converter (SFP SX Transceiver Included)||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|2||StarTech.com Gigabit Ethernet Fiber Media Converter with Open SFP Slot - Fiber to Ethernet Converter - Gigabit Ethernet Media Converter (ET91000SFP2)||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|3||TP-Link Gigabit SFP to RJ45 Fiber Media Converter||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|4||ARRIS Surfboard S33 DOCSIS 3.1 Multi-Gigabit Cable Modem with 2.5 Gbps Ethernet Port||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|5||ARRIS SURFboard SB8200 DOCSIS 3.1 Gigabit Cable Modem - Approved for Cox||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|6||NETGEAR Cable Modem CM1000 - Compatible with All Cable Providers Including Xfinity by Comcast||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|7||ARRIS SURFboard SBG8300 DOCSIS 3.1 Gigabit Cable Modem & AC2350 Dual Band Wi-Fi Router||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|8||ARRIS SURFboard SB6121 4x4 DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem (Renewed)-Black||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|9||CenturyLink Prism TV Technicolor C2100T 802.11AC Modem Router Gigabit DSL Fiber 2.4/5GHz||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|10||Single Mode SC WDM Single Fiber Bi-Di Gigabit Media Converter - Built-in Fiber Module 20km (12.42 Miles) – to UTP Cat5e Cat6 10 100 1000 RJ-45 – Auto Sensing Gigabit or Fast Ethernet Speed -1 Pair||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
Fiber Modem Reviews
We have checked about 60097 reviews for fiber modem. It was quite difficult to shortlist the ideal ones from thousands of variants online. However, we've tried our best to make sure that you get only the best one from our suggestions.
Table Of Content:
- Gigabit Ethernet Multi-Mode LC Fiber Media Converter , up to 550M, 10/100/1000Base-Tx to 1000Base-SX...
- StarTech.com Gigabit Ethernet Fiber Media Converter with Open SFP Slot Fiber to Ethernet Converter Gigabit...
- TP-Link Gigabit SFP to RJ45 Fiber Media Converter, Fiber to Ethernet Converter 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 Port...
- ARRIS Surfboard S33 DOCSIS 3.1 Multi-Gigabit Cable Modem with 2.5 Gbps Ethernet Port, Approved for Cox...
- ARRIS SURFboard SB8200 DOCSIS 3.1 Gigabit Cable Modem | Approved for Cox, Xfinity, Spectrum & others |...
- NETGEAR Cable Modem CM1000 Compatible with All Cable Providers Including Xfinity by Comcast, Spectrum...
- ARRIS SURFboard SBG8300 DOCSIS 3.1 Gigabit Cable Modem & AC2350 Dual Band Wi-Fi Router, Approved for Cox...
- ARRIS SURFboard SB6121 4x4 DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem Renewed-Black
- CenturyLink Prism TV Technicolor C2100T 802.11AC Modem Router Gigabit DSL Fiber 2.4/5GHz
- Single Mode SC WDM Single Fiber Bi-Di Gigabit Media Converter Built-in Fiber Module 20km to UTP Cat5e...
1. Gigabit Ethernet Multi-Mode LC Fiber Media Converter (SFP SX Transceiver Included)
- Optical Port: Gigabit Ethernet, 850nm wavelength, Connect Multimode Dual LC Fiber Cable
- RJ45 Port: 10M/100M/1000M, Full Duplex or Half Duplex, Connect UTP CAT5 Cable, Supports MDI/MDI-X auto crossover.
- Status LED’s for TX, FX LINK/ACT, POWER, FDX to easily monitor network status, complies with IEEE IEEE 802.
- Supports jumbo frame size 9K bytes; Supports working temperature range from 0°C to 60°C; Support wide power supply voltage (100V-240V), operating voltage is 5VDC /1.
- What You Get: 1* Gigabit Ethernet SFP Slot media converter; 1* SFP SX transceiver; 1* Power Supply; 1-year Warranty, 30 Days Free-returned, Free Lifelong Technology Support.
2. StarTech.com Gigabit Ethernet Fiber Media Converter with Open SFP Slot – Fiber to Ethernet Converter – Gigabit Ethernet Media Converter (ET91000SFP2)
- Supports standalone operation, or installation into the ETCHS2U Rackmount Chassis
- Open SFP slot supports MSA-Compliant Single / Multi-Mode Gigabit SFPs at varying distances
- Advanced features include Link-loss forwarding, remote monitor status, two frame lengths
- Supports full or half-duplex operation
- Easy to use and install
- Convert and extend a Gigabit Ethernet connection over fiber using the Gigabit SFP of your choice
- Compatible with NETGEAR ProSAFE JGS524NA / Comparable to ET91000LC2
- Fiber to Ethernet Converter w/ Open SFP Slot / Multi / Single-Mode Fiber Converter
- 1000 Mbps Gigabit Ethernet Media Converter / Fiber Optic Converter / Ethernet Over Fiber-1000Base-SX
- Extend/Bridge networks over to fiber another building
- Ethernet to fiber for Data Centers / Server Rooms
- Supports MSA-Compliant Gigabit SFPs
3. TP-Link Gigabit SFP to RJ45 Fiber Media Converter
- Designed to convert 1000BASE-SX fiber to 1000Base-T copper media or vice versa.
- Works at 1000Mbps in Full-Duplex mode for both TX port and FX port
- Supports auto MDI/MDIX for TX port and provides switch configuration of Force/Auto transfer mode for FX port.
- Extends fiber distance up to 550m (1,800feet) using 50/125um Multi-Mode Fiber, 220m(720 feet) using 62.
- Easy-to-view LED indicators provide status to monitor network activity easily
- External power supply. Wave Length: 850nm. Max Power Consumption: 1.66W.
4. ARRIS Surfboard S33 DOCSIS 3.1 Multi-Gigabit Cable Modem with 2.5 Gbps Ethernet Port
- MULTI-GIG NETWORKING: The SURFboard S33 features a 2.
- Cable internet service required.
- DOCSIS 3.1 Cable Modem approved for cable internet speed plans up to 1.2 Gbps
- 32 downstream x 8 upstream DOCSIS 3.
- Connects to any existing Wi-Fi router for blazing-fast internet.
- Compatible with major U.S. Cable Internet Providers including Cox, Spectrum, Xfinity & others.ice.
- Stop renting your modem and save on monthly modem rental fees!
- Sleek new, modern design fits nicely into home or office
- Not compatible with ATT, Verizon, CenturyLink or other DSL or Fiber internet providers
5. ARRIS SURFboard SB8200 DOCSIS 3.1 Gigabit Cable Modem - Approved for Cox
- DOCSIS 3 1 Cable Modem best for cable internet speed plans up to 2 Gbps.
- 32 downstream x 8 upstream DOCSIS 3 0 bonded channels, 2 downstream x 2 upstream OFDM DOCSIS 3 1 channels.
- Two 1-Gigabit Ethernet ports
- Not compatible with ATT, Verizon, CenturyLink or other DSL or Fiber internet providers
- Cable internet service require
d; Does not inlcude Wi-Fi and does not support cable digital voice service.
6. NETGEAR Cable Modem CM1000 – Compatible with All Cable Providers Including Xfinity by Comcast
- Compatible with all major cable internet providers with internet speed up to 1Gbps.
- Save monthly rental fees: Model CM1000 replaces your cable modem saving you up to dollar 168/year in equipment rental fees.
- Works with any Wi-Fi router: Connect any Wi-Fi router to this modem’s Ethernet port to support all your wireless devices.
- Ethernet connections: 1 Gigabit Ethernet port connects to your computer or separate Wi-Fi router.
7. ARRIS SURFboard SBG8300 DOCSIS 3.1 Gigabit Cable Modem & AC2350 Dual Band Wi-Fi Router
- 3 products in 1: DOCSIS 3 1 Cable Modem, AC2350 Dual band Wi-Fi, 4 port Gigabit Router (cable digital voice service not supported).
- Compatible with major U S Cable Internet Providers including CableOne/ Sparkligh, Comcast Xfinity, Cox, Grande Communicatio, Mediacom, RCN, Service Electric, Spectrum (Charter, TWC, BHN), Wave Broadband, WOW.
- 32 downstream x 8 upstream DOCSIS channels, 2 downstream x 2 upstream DOCSIS 3 1 OFDM channels Best for cable internet speed plans up to 4 Gbps.
- Wave 2 AC2350 dual-band concurrent Wi-Fi Router with 4 Gigabit Ethernet ports
- Setup and manage your network with the SURFboard Manager app Add SURFboard skills to your Alexa network for voice management of your Wi-Fi settings.
8. ARRIS SURFboard SB6121 4×4 DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem (Renewed)-Black
- This Certified Refurbished product is manufacturer refurbished, shows limited or no wear, and includes all original accessories plus a 90-day warranty.
- Requires CABLE Internet Service, if not sure your provider is CABLE call them to confirm.
- Compatible with MOST Major CABLE providers like Comcast/Xfinity, Cox, Time Warner, Mediacom, Bright House.
- Wired modem only, does NOT include WIFI Router or VOIP Telephone adapter.
- Internet download speeds up to 172 Mbps and upload speeds up to 131 Mbps based on your Cable provider service.
9. CenturyLink Prism TV Technicolor C2100T 802.11AC Modem Router Gigabit DSL Fiber 2.4/5GHz
- Compatible with CenturyLink VDSL/ADSL2+ Services (Not compatible with fiber connections or ATT)
10. Single Mode SC WDM Single Fiber Bi-Di Gigabit Media Converter – Built-in Fiber Module 20km (12.42 Miles) – to UTP Cat5e Cat6 10 100 1000 RJ-45 – Auto Sensing Gigabit or Fast Ethernet Speed -1 Pair
- AUTOMATICALLY adapts to 10 Mbit/s, 100 Mbit/s (Fast Ethernet) or 1000 Mbit/s (Gigabit) Speed And Extends Ethernet over Single Mode Single Fiber to up to 20 km (12.
- NO MORE Integration Hassles, simply plug in Ethernet cable to any Ethernet port, whatever speed it is! UPC (Blue) Type Fiber Patch-cords Supported.
- SUPPORTS Jumbo Frame & LLF feature – for increased end-to-end TCP performance – Configured on demand using Dip-Switches.
- PLUG & PLAY – Simply plug in fiber optical port and UTP RJ-45 port, and it will work immediately
- WHAT YOU GET: 1 pair (2 units) media converters and FREE UTP Cat5e Patch Cable (1m – 39in) Comes In The Set With Every Unit! – Colors May Vary Depending on Stock.
Fiber Modem Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Fiber Modem stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Fiber Modem in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Fiber Modem for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Fiber Modem Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Fiber Modem in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Fiber Modem currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Fiber Modem based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Fiber Modem before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Fiber Modem they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Fiber Modem, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Fiber Modem before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Fiber Modem will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Fiber Modem if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Fiber Modem on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.