Are you looking for the Best Flatbed Scanner For Mac. You are in the right place. Our team went through about 47704 reviews available online for Flatbed Scanner For Mac. We chose the finest ones, and prepared this list for you.
Comparison Chart of Top 10 Flatbed Scanner For Mac
|1||Plustek OpticPro A320E - A3 CCD Flatbed Scanner||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|2||Xerox XD-COMBO Duplex Combo Flatbed Document Scanner for PC and Mac||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|3||Plustek Photo Scanner - ephoto Z300||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|4||CZUR ET18 Pro Professional Document Scanner||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|5||Plustek A3 Large Format Flatbed Scanner OS 1180 : 11.7x17 scan Size for Blueprints and Document. Design for Library||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|6||Fujitsu fi-65F Mini Flatbed Scanner for ID Card and Passport||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|7||Visioneer 7800 Flatbed Color Photo and Document Scanner for PC with Tag That Photo Software||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|8||HP ScanJet Pro 2500 f1 Flatbed Scanner (L2747A)||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|9||Plustek OpticPro A320L - A3 CCD Graphic Flatbed Scanner||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
|10||Canon CanoScan Lide 300 Scanner||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
Flatbed Scanner For Mac Reviews
We have checked about 47704 reviews for flatbed scanner for mac. It was quite difficult to shortlist the ideal ones from thousands of variants online. However, we've tried our best to make sure that you get only the best one from our suggestions.
Table Of Content:
- Plustek OpticPro A320E A3 CCD Flatbed Scanner, 12" x 17" scan Area with 800dpi scan Resolution. ICA & Twain...
- Xerox XD-COMBO Duplex Combo Flatbed Document Scanner for PC and Mac, Automatic Document Feeder ADF
- Plustek Photo Scanner ephoto Z300, Scan 4x6 Photo in 2sec, Auto Crop and Deskew with CCD Sensor. Support...
- CZUR ET18 Pro Professional Document Scanner, 2nd Gen Auto-Flatten & Deskew Tech, 18MP Sony Camera, Capture...
- Plustek A3 Large Format Flatbed Scanner OS 1180 : 11.7x17 scan Size for Blueprints and Document. Design...
- Fujitsu fi-65F Mini Flatbed Scanner for ID Card and Passport
- Visioneer 7800 Flatbed Color Photo and Document Scanner for PC with Tag That Photo Software, USB Powered...
- HP ScanJet Pro 2500 f1 Flatbed Scanner L2747A
- Plustek OpticPro A320L A3 CCD Graphic Flatbed Scanner, 1600 dpi Resolution with Dual Light Design. Suitable...
- Canon CanoScan Lide 300 Scanner, 1.7" x 14.5" x 9.9"
1. Plustek OpticPro A320E – A3 CCD Flatbed Scanner
- PROFESSIONAL LARGE-FORMAT SCANNING] – up to 12″x17″ scan area , allows you to quickly and easily scan A3-sized and wide-format paper such as maps, drawings, or large bound books and even odd-shaped articles.
- EASY FILE MANAGEMENT] – With Doc Action, you easily scan and save to different file format.
- BATCH SCANNING] With A320E, you can scan multiple printed images at one time and save to a Multiple PDF files to a PC or Mac.
- TWAIN and WIA support] – Industry standard TWAIN drivers ensure compatibility with your software.
- Windows, Mac and Linux] – Support Windows 7/8/10/11 (64 bit version only), Mac OS X 10.
2. Xerox XD-COMBO Duplex Combo Flatbed Document Scanner for PC and Mac
- FAST SCANNING Duplex scanner with 35-page automatic document feeder scans in color grayscale and black/white Scans up to 25 ppm/50 ipm at 300 dpi Duty Cycle 1500 pages/day.
- QUICK ORGANIZATION Get organized fast by quickly converting paper documents into searchable PDF files.
- FLEXIBLE MEDIA HANDLING Scan ID cards passports photos documents receipts checks and more in color and black/white.
- IMAGE ENHANCEMENT TECHNOLOGY Visioneer Acuity technology enables the scanner to instantly improve the visual clarity of every scanned image get perfect scans from imperfect originals.
- ONE TOUCH SCANNING Users can quickly scan to the “destination” of their choice by pressing a single button eliminating the multiple steps usually required to save scanned documents in popular file formats.
3. Plustek Photo Scanner – ephoto Z300
- The easiest way to scan photos and documents.
- Fast and easy, 2 seconds for one 4×6 photo and 5 seconds for one 8×10 size photo@300dpi.
- More efficient than a flatbed scanner.
- Powerful Image Enhancement functions included.
- ePhoto Z300 works with both Mac and PC : Supports Windows 7/8/10/11 , Mac OS X 10.
4. CZUR ET18 Pro Professional Document Scanner
- Patented Flattening Curved Book Page Technology: ET18 Pro applies CZUR’s latest technology to flatten the 3D curved surface after pixel transformation to complete flattening of the book page.
- 18MP Sony Camera, Easy and Fast: Embedded 18MP Sony Camera and with the 1.
- A3 & A4 Applicable: ET18 Pro is friendly to both A3 & A4 Format materials, or any size smaller than A3.
- Supplementary Lightning: 2 High-Quality supplementary lights are added to ET18 Pro, making it possible to scan glossy papers (recommend to turn off the overhead light, only use side lights).
- Life Free Powerful Optical Character Recognition (OCR) Software: Life-time FREE SOFTERWARE, able to read 186 languages, allowing you to edit your scanned materials right after scan (crop, adjust sharpness, contrast, thickness, etc).
5. Plustek A3 Large Format Flatbed Scanner OS 1180 : 11.7×17 scan Size for Blueprints and Document. Design for Library
- WE SCAN SIZES – A3 11.69″”x 17″ Large Format Scanning
- NO MORE WAITING – LED Light Source, Save Energy, No Warm Up
- HASSLE-FREE OPERATION – Pre Set Function One-Touch Button for Your Quick Use.
- POWERFUL SOFTWARE BUNDLE – Enhanced OCR Accuracy with ABBYY FineReader 12, and DocAction for File Sharing.
- SCAN MODE – 48 bit Color /16 bit Gray-Scale for Scan Art, Documents and Other Items
6. Fujitsu fi-65F Mini Flatbed Scanner for ID Card and Passport
- Compact A6 flatbed is ideal for front office, reception, patient intake, and retail environments – quickly scan all driver’s licenses, passports, insurance cards, credit cards, and more.
- Fast scanning at 300 dpi in just 1 second with coverless option
- Automatic deskewing, cropping, and rotating functionalities ensures that documents are scanned accurately.
- Easy, one button touch scanning with USB power for portability
- Included PaperStream ClickScan software delivers scanning simplicity and works alongside of any workflow to meet your imaging needs.
7. Visioneer 7800 Flatbed Color Photo and Document Scanner for PC with Tag That Photo Software
- HIGH RESOLUTION SCANNING: True 1200 dpi optical resolution for photo scans to ensure clear scans that maintain photo quality.
- TAG THAT PHOTO SOFTWARE: Includes a one-year subscription to Tag That Photo – an accurate, automated facial recognition and tagging software that allows you to organized scanned photos by individuals, events and custom keywords.
- FLEXIBLE MEDIA HANDLING: Scan documents and photos of multiple sizes with multiple cropping options with each scan, in color or black/white.
- IMAGE ENHANCEMENT TECHNOLOGY: TWAIN driver technology ensures high image quality with auto color detection and color matching to ensure perfect scans.
- HIGH CAPACITY PHOTO LIBRARY SUPPORT: Tag That Photo software allows you to select local PC photo libraries, local servers or synchronized cloud services like Dropbox.
8. HP ScanJet Pro 2500 f1 Flatbed Scanner (L2747A)
- Boost productivity with fast, versatile scanning.
- Scan pages up to 8.
- Don’t wait for warm-up—instant-on technology lets you begin scanning quickly
- Sharp images and powerful editing tools.
- Get sharp, true-to-life scans of documents, graphics, and photos with up to 1200 dpi resolution.
- Automate and streamline your workflow.
- Define scan profiles for common document types and scan to multiple destinations with HP scan software.
- One-year limited hardware warranty; 24-hour, 7 days a week Web support
9. Plustek OpticPro A320L – A3 CCD Graphic Flatbed Scanner
- A3 Scanning Solution] – up to 12×17″ scan area , allows you to quickly and easily scan A3-sized and wide-format paper such as maps, drawings, or large bound books and even odd-shaped articles.
- Extraordinary image quality] – A320L uses Sony ILX560K professional CCD sensor.
- Easy File Management] – With Doc Action, you easily scan and save to different file format.
- TWAIN and WIA support] – Industry standard TWAIN drivers ensure compatibility with your software.
- Windows, Mac and Linux] – Support Windows 7/8/10/11 (64 bit OS only) , Mac OS X 10.
10. Canon CanoScan Lide 300 Scanner
- Scan documents quickly and easily with fast scanning up to 10 seconds
- Digitize documents and images thanks to 2400 x 2400 dpi resolution, and with image enhancements, such as fade correction and dust reduction, your photos will continue to look great.
- Enjoy ease of use with 4 ‘EZ’ buttons.
Flatbed Scanner For Mac Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Flatbed Scanner For Mac stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Flatbed Scanner For Mac in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Flatbed Scanner For Mac for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Flatbed Scanner For Mac Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Flatbed Scanner For Mac in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Flatbed Scanner For Mac currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Flatbed Scanner For Mac based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Flatbed Scanner For Mac before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Flatbed Scanner For Mac they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Flatbed Scanner For Mac, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Flatbed Scanner For Mac before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Flatbed Scanner For Mac will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Flatbed Scanner For Mac if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Flatbed Scanner For Mac on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.