Are you looking for the Best Photo Scanner. You are in the right place. Our team went through about 50314 reviews available online for Photo Scanner. We chose the finest ones, and prepared this list for you.
Comparison Chart of Top 10 Photo Scanner
|1||Brother DS-640 Compact Mobile Document Scanner||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|2||Epson FastFoto FF-680W Wireless High-Speed Photo and Document Scanning System||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|3||Plustek Photo Scanner - ephoto Z300||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|4||KODAK Slide N SCAN Film and Slide Scanner with Large 5” LCD Screen||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|5||Fujitsu ScanSnap iX1600 Versatile Cloud Enabled Document Scanner for Mac or PC||9||Buy On Amazon|
|6||ClearClick 14 MP QuickConvert 2.0 Photo||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|7||HP ENVY Pro 6455 Wireless All-in-One Printer||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|8||Epson Perfection V600 Color Photo||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|9||Doxie Go SE Wi-Fi - The Smarter Wi-Fi Scanner with Rechargeable Battery & Amazing Software||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|10||Kodak Dock Plus 4x6” Portable Instant Photo Printer (2021 Edition)||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
Photo Scanner Reviews
We have checked about 50314 reviews for photo scanner. It was quite difficult to shortlist the ideal ones from thousands of variants online. However, we've tried our best to make sure that you get only the best one from our suggestions.
Table Of Content:
- Brother DS-640 Compact Mobile Document Scanner
- Epson FastFoto FF-680W Wireless High-Speed Photo and Document Scanning System, Black
- Plustek Photo Scanner ephoto Z300, Scan 4x6 Photo in 2sec, Auto Crop and Deskew with CCD Sensor. Support...
- KODAK Slide N SCAN Film and Slide Scanner with Large 5” LCD Screen, Convert Color & B&W Negatives & Slides...
- Fujitsu ScanSnap iX1600 Versatile Cloud Enabled Document Scanner for Mac or PC, Black
- ClearClick 14 MP QuickConvert 2.0 Photo, Slide, and Negative Scanner Scan 4x6 Photos & 35mm, 110, 126...
- HP ENVY Pro 6455 Wireless All-in-One Printer, Mobile Print, Scan & Copy, Auto Document Feeder, HP Instant...
- Epson Perfection V600 Color Photo, Image, Film, Negative & Document Scanner
- Doxie Go SE Wi-Fi The Smarter Wi-Fi Scanner with Rechargeable Battery & Amazing Software
- Kodak Dock Plus 4x6” Portable Instant Photo Printer , Compatible with iOS, Android and Bluetooth Devices...
1. Brother DS-640 Compact Mobile Document Scanner
- FAST SPEEDS – Scans color and black and white documents at blazing speed up to 16ppm.
- ULTRA COMPACT – At less than 1 foot in length and only about 1.
- READY WHENEVER YOU ARE – The DS-640 mobile scanner is powered via an included micro USB 3.
- WORKS YOUR WAY – Use the Brother free iPrint&Scan desktop app for scanning to multiple “Scan-to” destinations like PC, network, cloud services, Email and OCR.
- OPTIMIZE IMAGES AND TEXT – Automatic color detection/adjustment, image rotation (PC only), bleed through prevention/background removal, text enhancement, color drop to enhance scans.
2. Epson FastFoto FF-680W Wireless High-Speed Photo and Document Scanning System
- World’s Fastest Personal Photo Scanner (1) — scan thousands of photos as fast as 1 photo per second at 300 dpi (2); batch-scan up to 36 photos at a time.
- Preserve Your Priceless Photos — restore, organize, protect and share photos; scan Polaroid photos, panoramas, postcards and photos up to 8″ x 10″.
- Share Stories for Future Generations — use the Epson FastFoto app (3) to add voice and text over your photos or create slideshows, right from your smartphone.
- Perfect Picture Imaging System — bring new life to old photos with auto enhancement, color restoration, red-eye reduction, de-skew, crop and rotate.
- Single-step Technology — capture both the image and any handwritten notes on the back of a photo in a single scan.
- Flexible Scanning — offers a variety of format options for easy sharing (300 dpi), archiving (600 dpi TIFF) and enlarging (1200 dpi (4)); handles multiple sizes in one batch; mobile (up to 600 dpi JPEG).
- Powerful Document Scanning — includes Epson ScanSmart software with optical character recognition (OCR), which converts scanned images into readable text; scan documents up to 240″; scan speeds up to 45 ppm/90 ipm (5).
- Easy Auto-upload and Backup — instantly share your memories as you scan via Dropbox and Google Drive(6).
- Easy to Connect — includes both USB and wireless connectivity (7) for flexible placement; easy Wi-Fi setup with the Epson FastFoto app.
- SafeTouch Technology — for worry-free scanning of delicate photos; carrier sheet included, plus microfiber cloth to lightly dust photos.
3. Plustek Photo Scanner – ephoto Z300
- The easiest way to scan photos and documents.
- Fast and easy, 2 seconds for one 4×6 photo and 5 seconds for one 8×10 size photo@300dpi.
- More efficient than a flatbed scanner.
- Powerful Image Enhancement functions included.
- ePhoto Z300 works with both Mac and PC : Supports Windows 7/8/10/11 , Mac OS X 10.
4. KODAK Slide N SCAN Film and Slide Scanner with Large 5” LCD Screen
- SAVE OLD PHOTO MEMORIES: 14/22MP Digital Film Scanner Lets You View, Edit & Convert Your Old Color & B&W Negatives [135, 110, 126mm] & 50mm Slides [135, 110, 126mm] to Digital Files & Save Directly to SD Card (NOT INCLUDED).
- 5” LCD DISPLAY WITH GALLERY MODE: Features Large, Crystal-Clear Screen with Wide Viewing Angle for Instantly Previewing & Editing Photos | Great for Sharing with Friends & Family or Using as an Elegant Digital Picture Frame in Home or Office.
- CONVENIENT EASY-LOAD FILM INSERTS: Quick-Feeding Tray Technology Allows for Continuous Loading Action, Making Scanning Fast & Simple! Includes 50mm Slide Holder, Adapters for 135, 110 & 126 Films, Cleaning Brush, USB & HDMI Cables.
- EDITING WITH A SINGLE TOUCH: Advanced Capture Software Enhances, Resizes & Converts Photos Via Easy ‘Scan’ Button—No Complex Screens or Settings! | Easy Options Let You Choose Film Type, Adjust Color/Brightness & Assign Date/Time.
- SUPER CHIC.
5. Fujitsu ScanSnap iX1600 Versatile Cloud Enabled Document Scanner for Mac or PC
- Optimized user experience: ScanSnap iX1600 features an intuitive 4.
- Customize your preference: The scanner supports up to 30 customizable profiles; Customize the profile on the touch screen based on your scanning needs and personalize scanning icons using color, icons or letters.
- Scan anywhere you want whenever you want: Wi-Fi compatibility allows you to directly connect to your smart devices or cloud services without a PC, and allows for flexible placement wherever its convenient.
- Ideal for team sharing: One scanner supports up to 4 user licenses each allowing user profile and icon customizations.
- Stress-free usability for any users: Friendly user interface enables even the most technology challenged users to scan and complete their tasks with peace of mind.
6. ClearClick 14 MP QuickConvert 2.0 Photo
- Easily & Quickly Scan Your Old Photos, Slides, & Negatives (1 At A Time) To Digital Photos – Super Quick Conversion, Takes Only 2-3 Seconds To Scan a Photo, Slide, or Negative To Digital (4×6 Photos or Smaller; Press The Size Button To Adjust Scan Size) – NOTE: Does Not Support 5×7 Photos.
- No Computer or Drivers Required! Just Turn It On & Start Scanning.
- Built-In Rechargeable Battery (No Cords Required For Scanning) & 2.4″ Instant Preview LCD Screen
- Scan Photos Without Having To Remove Them From Photo Albums or Mounts – Scanner Overall Size: 8x7x6 Inches.
- 1-Year Warranty & Tech Support From ClearClick, a USA Based Small Business
7. HP ENVY Pro 6455 Wireless All-in-One Printer
- Simple multitasking for home: Print, scan, and copy versatility, automatic two-sided printing, borderless photos, a hands-free 35-page automatic document feeder, and mobile fax with a printer made with 20% recycled plastic.
- Ink delivered to your home: get your first 4 months free when you enroll in HP Instant Ink (optional) during printer set up; plans starting at $0.
- Mobile setup with required HP Smart app: Fast and easy printer setup that guides you, step by step; simply download the HP Smart app, connect to Wi-Fi, and share the inkjet printer across all your devices.
- Better-than-ever connectivity: Ensure your family stays connected with self-healing Wi-Fi.
- Print and scan from virtually anywhere: With the HP Smart app, everyone in the family can print, scan, and copy with their smartphone, and share documents to third-party software like Dropbox and Google Drive.
- Send mobile faxes with the HP Smart app: This wireless printer lets you fax on-the-go, right from your smartphone, tablet, or PC for 24 months using the HP Smart app.
- Automatic document feeder:This all-in-one printer’s 35-page automatic document feeder helps you breeze through scan and copy jobs quickly.
- One-year limited hardware warranty: Get help with 24-hour, 7 days a week free Web support
- Use genuine HP 67 Black/Tri-color ink cartridges
8. Epson Perfection V600 Color Photo
- Create extraordinary enlargements from film: 6400 x 9600 dpi for enlargements up to 17 Inches x 22 Inches.
- Remove the appearance of dust and scratches from film: Digital ICE for Film
- Remove the appearance of tears and creases from photos: Digital ICE for prints
- Restore faded color photos with one touch: Epson easy photo fix included
- Scan slides, negatives and medium format panoramic film: Built in transparency unit
- Achieve greater productivity: Energy efficient Ready Scan LED light source means no warm up time, faster scans and lower power consumption.
- Convert scanned documents into editable text: ABBYY FineReader Sprint Plus OCR
- Take your photos further: ArcSoft PhotoStudio included, to help edit and enhance your digital images
- Quickly complete any task: Instantly scan, copy, scan to email and create PDFs with four customizable buttons.
9. Doxie Go SE Wi-Fi – The Smarter Wi-Fi Scanner with Rechargeable Battery & Amazing Software
- Go Paperless】Doxie Go SE Wi-Fi delivers smarter portable scanning that you can take and sync anywhere – no computer required.
- Easy Wireless Scanning】Doxie’s rechargeable battery, included memory, integrated Wi-Fi, and included Mac, PC, iPhone, and iPad apps make it easy (and fun!) to go paperless.
- Tiny and Battery Powered】Doxie is tiny – the size of a rolled up magazine – which makes it easy to tuck it in your bag or a drawer when you’re done scanning.
- Amazing Software and OCR】Doxie’s included Mac and PC apps let you sync scans via USB or Wi-Fi to your desktop to organize and create searchable multi-page PDFs with award-winning ABBYY OCR technology.
- Protected by DoxieCare】Every new Doxie includes a comprehensive 1-year manufacturer warranty.
10. Kodak Dock Plus 4×6” Portable Instant Photo Printer (2021 Edition)
- PRINT YOUR MEMORIES: With the Kodak Dock Plus, you can print your favorite pics instantly from your mobile devices! Using a reliable and stable Bluetooth connection, this instant photo printer can help you save timeless memories.
- STELLAR PHOTO QUALITY: Kodak Dock Plus uses 4Pass Technology to print flawless photos instantly.
- FREE KODAK APP: We have developed a free Kodak app that allows you to print anywhere and anytime.
- USER-FRIENDLY: Our Dock Plus instant photo printer can be used anytime and anywhere to help you portray timeless memories.
- SHARE WITH YOUR LOVED ONES: This instant printer allows you to share unique and timeless memories with your family and friends.
Photo Scanner Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Photo Scanner stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Photo Scanner in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Photo Scanner for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Photo Scanner Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Photo Scanner in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Photo Scanner currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Photo Scanner based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Photo Scanner before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Photo Scanner they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Photo Scanner, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Photo Scanner before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Photo Scanner will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Photo Scanner if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Photo Scanner on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.