Are you looking for the Best Vintage Film Cameras. You are in the right place. Our team went through about 42825 reviews available online for Vintage Film Cameras. We chose the finest ones, and prepared this list for you.
Comparison Chart of Top 10 Vintage Film Cameras
|1||Vintage Canon AE-1 Program 35mm SLR Camera with 50mm 1:1.8 Lens||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|2||Retro Vintage Camera Filmmaker T-Shirt Film Reel Patent||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|3||Fujifilm Instax Mini 90 Instant Film Camera (Brown)||9||Buy On Amazon|
|4||Lunarable Movie Apron, Vintage Film Cinema Motion Camera Action Record Graphic Style Print||9||Buy On Amazon|
|5||Reusable Kodak M35 35mm Film Camera||9||Buy On Amazon|
|6||(OLD MODEL) Polaroid OneStep+ Black (9010)||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|7||Holga 120N Medium Format Film Camera (Black) with Ilford HP5 120 Film Bundle and Microfiber Cloth||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|8||Ilford Sprite 35-II Reusable/Reloadable 35mm Analog Film Camera (Black)||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|9||Film Lover Vintage 35mm 70mm Movie Camera T-Shirt||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|10||Retro Cameras: The Collector's Guide to Vintage Film Photography||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
Vintage Film Cameras Reviews
We have checked about 42825 reviews for vintage film cameras. It was quite difficult to shortlist the ideal ones from thousands of variants online. However, we've tried our best to make sure that you get only the best one from our suggestions.
Table Of Content:
- Vintage Canon AE-1 Program 35mm SLR Camera with 50mm 1:1.8 Lens
- Retro Vintage Camera Filmmaker T-Shirt Film Reel Patent
- Fujifilm Instax Mini 90 Instant Film Camera Brown
- Lunarable Movie Apron, Vintage Film Cinema Motion Camera Action Record Graphic Style Print, Unisex Kitchen...
- Reusable Kodak M35 35mm Film Camera, Fixed-Focus and Wide Angle, Build in Flash and Compatible with 35mm...
- OLD MODEL) Polaroid OneStep+ Black (9010, Bluetooth Connected Instant Film Camera
- Holga 120N Medium Format Film Camera Black with Ilford HP5 120 Film Bundle and Microfiber Cloth
- Ilford Sprite 35-II Reusable/Reloadable 35mm Analog Film Camera Black
- Film Lover Vintage 35mm 70mm Movie Camera T-Shirt
- Retro Cameras: The Collector's Guide to Vintage Film Photography
1. Vintage Canon AE-1 Program 35mm SLR Camera with 50mm 1:1.8 Lens
- Classic mechanical Canon AE-1 Program camera body
- LED light meter display
- Compatible with all Canon FD lenses
- This camera comes with a Canon FD 50mm f/1.8 lens
2. Retro Vintage Camera Filmmaker T-Shirt Film Reel Patent
- If you’re into filmmaking whether that’s as a director, cinematographer, director of photography, grip, production assistant, producer, editor, or screenwriter then this funny Vintage filmmaking tshirt is for you!.
- This film maker shirt makes the perfect gift, graduation, or birthday present for the film school student.
- Lightweight, Classic fit, Double-needle sleeve and bottom hem
3. Fujifilm Instax Mini 90 Instant Film Camera (Brown)
- Automatically detects the brightness of the surrounding and adjusts the amount of flash and shutter speed to optimize photo quality; Lens: F=60 millimeter, F=12.
- Double exposure mode 2 images are produced on 1 film sheet by pressing the shutter twice, automatic film feeding out.
- Bulb mode the shutter remains open while the shutter button is depressed (10 seconds maximum) and a light trail can be photographed.
- Macro mode short distance photography as close as 30 – 60 centimeter; Film size: 86 millimeter x 54 millimeter; Picture size: 62 millimeter x 46 millimeter.
- Kids mode suitable for photographing kids, pets and other fast moving subjects due to a fast shutter speed.
4. Lunarable Movie Apron
- Standard size – 31″ long X 26″ wide.
- Features – Adjustable neck.
- Made from – High quality %100 polyester fabric.
- Easy care – Machine Washable, Delicate Cycle.
- Printed – with state of the art digital printing technology.
5. Reusable Kodak M35 35mm Film Camera
- Film Format : 135 Film (24x36mm) ISO 200 / 400
- Optics Lens : 31mm, F=10, 1 element / Focusing : Focus Free, 1M to ∞
- Shutter Speed : 1 / 120 s ; Film Transport : Manual wind and rewind
- Customer Satisfaction : Returnable / Replacement / Refund
- Authorized distribution and launched by Corex Corporation
6. (OLD MODEL) Polaroid OneStep+ Black (9010)
- Original Polaroid Format – easy to use – 60-day battery life – powerful flash – self-timer mode.
- Bluetooth-connected app: full manual control – double exposure – light painting – noise trigger – and more!.
- Standard & portrait lenses: you can switch between two different lenses.
- Available for iOS and Android
- Compatible with I-type and 600 film
7. Holga 120N Medium Format Film Camera (Black) with Ilford HP5 120 Film Bundle and Microfiber Cloth
- INCLUDES: Holga 120N Camera + Ilford HP5 Film + MicroFiber Cloth
- Classic Toy Camera – 60mm f/8 Plastic Lens
- Zone Focusing System – Shutter Speeds: 1/100 sec. and Bulb
- Aperture Settings: f/8 or f/11 – Hot Shoe and Tripod Mount
- Uses 120 Roll Film – Includes 6 x 4.5cm and 6 x 6cm Masks
8. Ilford Sprite 35-II Reusable/Reloadable 35mm Analog Film Camera (Black)
- Camera Type: Ilford Sprite 35-II Camera meets the needs of people experimenting with 35mm film and looking for a camera that�s ‘no frills’ simple.
- Lens: The camera has a fixed shutter speed (1/120s) with a 31mm, single element f/9 fixed-focus wide-angle lens, perfect for capturing most well-focused daylight scenes.
- Built-In Flash: It also features a built-in flash with a 15-second recycle time for night time shooting.
- Film Compatibility: Users can load the Sprite 35-II with their favorite film, whether its color negative or black and white, allowing them to capture quick snapshots or moody monochrome scenes.
- Film Handling: The camera has a manual film advance winding lever to move through each exposure and rewind the roll when the film is finished.
9. Film Lover Vintage 35mm 70mm Movie Camera T-Shirt
- For filmmakers film students film buffs 35mm film 70mm film lovers and film critics.
- Features distressed plastisol vintage work look.
- Lightweight, Classic fit, Double-needle sleeve and bottom hem
Vintage Film Cameras Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Vintage Film Cameras stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Vintage Film Cameras in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Vintage Film Cameras for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Vintage Film Cameras Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Vintage Film Cameras in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Vintage Film Cameras currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Vintage Film Cameras based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Vintage Film Cameras before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Vintage Film Cameras they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Vintage Film Cameras, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Vintage Film Cameras before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Vintage Film Cameras will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Vintage Film Cameras if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Vintage Film Cameras on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.