Are you looking for the Best Knife For Cutting Vinyl Flooring. You are in the right place. Our team went through about 56401 reviews available online for Knife For Cutting Vinyl Flooring. We chose the finest ones, and prepared this list for you.
Comparison Chart of Top 10 Knife For Cutting Vinyl Flooring
|1||Utility Knife, BIBURY Upgraded Version Heavy Duty Box Cutter||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|2||HYDE 20550 Flooring and Roofing Knife||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|3||CHILI Tools Flooring Linoleum Knife with SK-5 Hardened Carbon Steel Blade and Soft Non-Sticky Rubber Handle for Cutting Carpet||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|4||Slice 10400 Box Cutter||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|5||Norske Tools NMAP004 13 inch Laminate Flooring & Siding Cutter with Sliding Extension Table with Bonus Floor Installation Kit Great Value||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|6||Walnut Hollow Professional Hot Knife for Cutting & Carving Foam Making Stencils and Cutting Vinyl & Plastic||9||Buy On Amazon|
|7||Norske Tools Newly Improved NMAP001 13 inch Laminate Flooring and Siding Cutter with Heavy Duty Fixed Aluminum Fence and Built-in Precision Angled Miter Settings||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|8||Vinyl Flooring Welding Cutting Blade Tool Floor Carpet Trimming Skiving Tool PVC Plastic Skiving Knife||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|9||IRWIN 1774108 Linoleum Knife||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|10||Red Devil 4608 2.5-Inch Heavy Duty Flooring Knife||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
Knife For Cutting Vinyl Flooring Reviews
We have checked about 56401 reviews for knife for cutting vinyl flooring. It was quite difficult to shortlist the ideal ones from thousands of variants online. However, we've tried our best to make sure that you get only the best one from our suggestions.
Table Of Content:
- Utility Knife, BIBURY Upgraded Version Heavy Duty Box Cutter, Pocket Carpet knife with 10 Replaceable...
- HYDE 20550 Flooring and Roofing Knife, 2-1/2", Black and Silver
- CHILI Tools Flooring Linoleum Knife with SK-5 Hardened Carbon Steel Blade and Soft Non-Sticky Rubber Handle...
- Slice 10400 Box Cutter, 3 Position Manual Button with Ceramic Blade
- Norske Tools NMAP004 13 inch Laminate Flooring & Siding Cutter with Sliding Extension Table with Bonus...
- Walnut Hollow Professional Hot Knife for Cutting & Carving Foam Making Stencils and Cutting Vinyl & Plastic...
- Norske Tools Newly Improved NMAP001 13 inch Laminate Flooring and Siding Cutter with Heavy Duty Fixed...
- Vinyl Flooring Welding Cutting Blade Tool Floor Carpet Trimming Skiving Tool PVC Plastic Skiving Knife...
- IRWIN 1774108 Linoleum Knife
- Red Devil 4608 2.5-Inch Heavy Duty Flooring Knife
1. Utility Knife, BIBURY Upgraded Version Heavy Duty Box Cutter
- Update Design】The button for replacing the blade is changed from plastic to metal, smoother blade replacement, soft and durable.
- Safety Use】Bibury utility knife has a small plastic protector on the blade tip, and a safety lock on the body, which can ensure safe use, especially safety lock can keep the blade in place when you do not use the box cutter and protects you from hurts.
- Anti Slip】On the art cutter’s body, we create the anti-slip handle and an anti-slip button.
- Durable and Multipurpose】Bibury team has strict requirements for product quality.
- Product Warranty】Bibury team offer a 1-year warranty for utility knife(not including ten pcs blades).
2. HYDE 20550 Flooring and Roofing Knife
- Precision machine-ground cutting edge
- Hollow-ground for reduced binding
- 5 Degree offset angle for maximum cutting leverage
- Cutting tool for professional trades; ceilings, drywall, floor covering, roofing, etc
- Heavy duty.072-Inch chrome vanadium steel blade
- Cutting tool for professional trades; ceilings, drywall, floor covering, roofing, etc
- Heavy duty .072-Inch chrome vanadium steel blade
- 5 degree offset angle for maximum cutting leverage
- Hollow ground to reduce binding
- Soft-grip handle with finger guard
3. CHILI Tools Flooring Linoleum Knife with SK-5 Hardened Carbon Steel Blade and Soft Non-Sticky Rubber Handle for Cutting Carpet
- SK-5 hardened steel blades proved maximum strength with curved sharp edge
- Suitable for cutting carpet, vinyl flooring, linoleum, wallpaper
- Ergonomic, soft non-sticky rubber without bad smell and slip-resistant handle with hanger hole.
- Durable and long-lasting linoleum installation knife
- Used to cut linoleum
4. Slice 10400 Box Cutter
- 3-Position Manual Slider Button allows blade to stay locked in 3 positions (Fully extended blade, semi-protruding blade, Fully hidden blade).
- Zirconium Oxide Ceramic Blade with Rounded Tip for Safety = Non-Conductive, Anti-Magnetic, Never Rusts, Chemically Inert (No Oil Coatings) + Stays Sharp Up To 10X Longer Than Steel Blades.
- 1 Slice Ceramic Blade = Up to 20 Metal Blades = Less Blade Changes = Less $$$ = Less Downtime = Less injuries + Simple No Tool Blade Change (Replacement SKU# 10404 or 10408).
- Ceramic Blade only protrudes 1/2″ – designed primarily for cutting corrugated packaging, foam, vinyl, boxes, cardboard, etc.
- To cut paper and thinner items please try the Slice 00116 Precision Cutter or 00100 Safety Cutter or use the Pointed Blades 10408.
- Innovative box cutter
- Stylish, durable, and safer to use than traditional utility knives
- Dual-sided ceramic blade lasts as long as 20 metal blades; ten times sharper than metal blades and never rusts.
- Adjustable to three lengths
- Easy to access blade storage
5. Norske Tools NMAP004 13 inch Laminate Flooring & Siding Cutter with Sliding Extension Table with Bonus Floor Installation Kit Great Value
- 13″ Cutting capacity
- Sliding extension table supports longer boards (41″ Working length)
- Cuts a variety of material, including laminate flooring, fiber cement board (HardiePlank, cemplank ), engineered wood and vinyl siding up to 13” wide and 19/32” thick.
- 28-1/2″ Handle for increased leverage
- Bonus accessory Kit includes pull bar, tapping block, 16 PVC inserts and mallet ($30 value)
- Adjustable measuring gauge for quick repetitive cut
- Laser etched table miter gauge for angled cuts
- Heavy duty 22” aluminum fence and reinforced table top for added strength and durability
- Includes 13” high speed steel blade
- Quiet and dust free!
6. Walnut Hollow Professional Hot Knife for Cutting & Carving Foam Making Stencils and Cutting Vinyl & Plastic
- Good for thin plastic sheet, plastic models, foam pumpkins, foam core board, wax, soap, fabric, paracord.
- Diy uses include cutting nylon rope, trimming vinyl flooring and slicing through heavy plastic sheeting.
- Cuts foam-core board for matting pictures, trim plastics and even make your own vinyl stencils
- Ideal for quilters, trimming fabrics and man-made fibers as it seals the edge for a clean look.
- Supplied with two blades riveted to the holders for your safety, tool stand and instructions for use.
7. Norske Tools Newly Improved NMAP001 13 inch Laminate Flooring and Siding Cutter with Heavy Duty Fixed Aluminum Fence and Built-in Precision Angled Miter Settings
- Product Type : Tools
- Cuts A Variety Of Material, Including Laminate Flooring, Fiber Cement Board (Hardieplank , Cemplank ), Engineered Wood And Vinyl Siding Up To 13” Wide And 19/32” Thick.
- Compact And Easy To Use; Produces Clean, Precision Cuts With No Splintering And Smooth Finish
- Sturdy High-Quality Steel And Aluminum Construction
8. Vinyl Flooring Welding Cutting Blade Tool Floor Carpet Trimming Skiving Tool PVC Plastic Skiving Knife
- Efficient and convenient: Compact design is perfect for everyday use and hard-to-reach areas; Gives a smooth finish with speed.
- Purpose: This cutting blade tool of this product is to pave the yin and yang corners on the wall on the pvc floor flanging, for welding, and welding electrodes for smoothing.
- Comfortably and ergonomic: This electrode leveler is equipped with a comfortable handle, the ergonomic handles reduce hand fatigue and increase grip and control.
- Easy to store: This welding rod leveler is a plastic stretch tool box packaging box, can be builtin blade, not easy to lose.
- Handy: The tool comes with 3 blades and is a very well made tool for the trimming of vinyl floor weld.
9. IRWIN 1774108 Linoleum Knife
- Used to cut linoleum
- Hardwood handle for durability
- Curved blade for cutting on the pull
- Product Dimensions 3 x 1 x 9.75 inches
10. Red Devil 4608 2.5-Inch Heavy Duty Flooring Knife
- Top notch work on floor coverings, asphalt roofing, and all flexible materials
- Extra heavy, high carbon steel blades
- Precision angles, solid hardwood handle
- Use for Flooring, Carpet, Vinyl & Drywall
- High Carbon Steel Blade
- Non Slip Comfort Handle
Knife For Cutting Vinyl Flooring Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Knife For Cutting Vinyl Flooring stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Knife For Cutting Vinyl Flooring in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Knife For Cutting Vinyl Flooring for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Knife For Cutting Vinyl Flooring Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Knife For Cutting Vinyl Flooring in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Knife For Cutting Vinyl Flooring currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Knife For Cutting Vinyl Flooring based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Knife For Cutting Vinyl Flooring before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Knife For Cutting Vinyl Flooring they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Knife For Cutting Vinyl Flooring, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Knife For Cutting Vinyl Flooring before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Knife For Cutting Vinyl Flooring will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Knife For Cutting Vinyl Flooring if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Knife For Cutting Vinyl Flooring on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.