Are you looking for the Best Firewire Longboard. You are in the right place. Our team went through about 47439 reviews available online for Firewire Longboard. We chose the finest ones, and prepared this list for you.
Comparison Chart of Top 10 Firewire Longboard
|1||Apple Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) to Thunderbolt 2 Adapter||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|2||Apple USB-C Digital AV Multiport Adapter||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|3||LinksTek PCIE FireWire Card for Windows 98/2000/2003/XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10/Server Desktop PCs(32/64bit)-IEEE 1394A FireWire 400-6Pin X3 Ports and 4Pin X1 Port-Include Low Profile Bracket(PCIE-1394A)||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|4||zdyCGTime 5FT 6 Pin to 6 Pin Firewire DV iLink Male to Male IEEE 1394 Cable(Black)||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|5||Apple Thunderbolt to FireWire Adapter||9||Buy On Amazon|
|6||Pasow FireWire 800 to 400 9 to 6 pin Cable (9pin 6pin) 6FT, IEEE 1394 Firewire 800 9-pin/6-pin Cable 6 Feet(9 pin to 6 pin)||9||Buy On Amazon|
|7||GODSHARK PCIe 3 Ports 1394A Firewire Expansion Card||9||Buy On Amazon|
|8||Chenyang CY USB Male to Firewire IEEE 1394 4Pin Male iLink Adapter Cord Cable for DCR-TRV75E DV 1m USB Firewire Cable||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|9||Apple Lightning to 3.5 mm Headphone Jack Adapter||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
|10||ELIATER PCIe Firewire Card for Windows 10||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
Firewire Longboard Reviews
We have checked about 47439 reviews for firewire longboard. It was quite difficult to shortlist the ideal ones from thousands of variants online. However, we've tried our best to make sure that you get only the best one from our suggestions.
Table Of Content:
- Apple Thunderbolt 3 USB-C to Thunderbolt 2 Adapter
- Apple USB-C Digital AV Multiport Adapter
- LinksTek PCIE FireWire Card for Windows 98/2000/2003/XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10/Server Desktop PCs...
- zdyCGTime 5FT 6 Pin to 6 Pin Firewire DV iLink Male to Male IEEE 1394 CableBlack
- Apple Thunderbolt to FireWire Adapter
- Pasow FireWire 800 to 400 9 to 6 pin Cable...
- GODSHARK PCIe 3 Ports 1394A Firewire Expansion Card, PCI Express for Desktop PC and DV Connection...
- Chenyang CY USB Male to Firewire IEEE 1394 4Pin Male iLink Adapter Cord Cable for DCR-TRV75E DV 1m USB...
- Apple Lightning to 3.5 mm Headphone Jack Adapter
- ELIATER PCIe Firewire Card for Windows 10, IEEE 1394 PCI Express Controller 4 Ports, 1394a Firewire 800...
1. Apple Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) to Thunderbolt 2 Adapter
- The Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) to Thunderbolt 2 adapter lets you connect Thunderbolt and Thunderbolt 2 devices — external hard drives and Thunderbolt displays, for example — to any of the Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) ports on your MacBook Pro.
- As a bidirectional adapter, it can also connect new Thunderbolt 3 devices to a mac with a Thunderbolt or Thunderbolt 2 port.
- In addition, it can be used to connect Thunderbolt-enabled displays — such as the Apple Thunderbolt Display and LG Thunderbolt 2 displays — to any of the Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) ports on your MacBook Pro.
- Note: This adapter does not support DisplayPort displays like the Apple LED Cinema Display or third-party DisplayPort and Mini DisplayPort displays.
- Compatible with MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, iMac, Mac Pro and Mac mini with thunderbolt ports
2. Apple USB-C Digital AV Multiport Adapter
- The USB-C digital AV multiport adapter lets you connect your USB-C enabled Mac or iPad Pro to an HDMI display, while also connecting a standard USB device and a USB-C charging cable.
- This adapter allows you to mirror your Mac Display to your HDMI-enabled TV or display
- Simply connect the adapter to a USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) port on your Mac or select iPad model and then to your TV or projector via an HDMI cable (sold separately).
- Use the standard USB port to connect devices such as your flash drive or camera or a USB cable for syncing and charging your iOS devices.
- You can also connect a charging cable to the USB-C port to charge your Mac, iPad Pro, iPad Air (4th Generation), or iPad mini (6th Generation).
3. LinksTek PCIE FireWire Card for Windows 98/2000/2003/XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10/Server Desktop PCs(32/64bit)-IEEE 1394A FireWire 400-6Pin X3 Ports and 4Pin X1 Port-Include Low Profile Bracket(PCIE-1394A)
- PCIE-1394A will allow users add 4X 1394A (3X 6Pin and 1X 4Pin) ports on Windows PCs or Servers for Video,Photo and more 1394A device data transfer.
- Fully compatible with all 1394A interface device such as CD-RW,DVD-ROM Drive,DV camcorder, digital camera,Hard Drives,1394A audio devices,1394A video devices.
- FireWire 400 design make sure users get 400Mbps (65MB/S) data transfer rate.
- Windows 98/2000/2003/XP/Vista/7(32/64bit),Windows Server 2008R2,2008,2003R2,2003(32/64bit) Plug and Play.
4. zdyCGTime 5FT 6 Pin to 6 Pin Firewire DV iLink Male to Male IEEE 1394 Cable(Black)
- Firewire Cable, IEEE 1394a 400 Mbps Firewire Cable, 6P to 6P
- Provides data transfer rates up to 400 Mbps
- Connects FireWire devices to each other for peer-to-peer communications
- Plug and play
- Application: Video presentation and editing, desktop and commercial publishing, document imaging.
5. Apple Thunderbolt to FireWire Adapter
- Easily connect your Thunderbolt-equipped Mac to a FireWire device with the Apple Thunderbolt to FireWire Adapter.
- Small and compact
- FireWire 800
6. Pasow FireWire 800 to 400 9 to 6 pin Cable (9pin 6pin) 6FT, IEEE 1394 Firewire 800 9-pin/6-pin Cable 6 Feet(9 pin to 6 pin)
- Data Transfer Speeds: 400 Mbps
- Backward Compatible: Connects Firewire 800 devices to legacy 1394a ports
- Supports Plug n Play operation, Hot Pluggable
- Premium triple shielding connectors for error-free signal transfer
7. GODSHARK PCIe 3 Ports 1394A Firewire Expansion Card
- 1-Lane (x1) PCI-Express with transfer rate 2.5Gb/s full duplex channel.
- 3x External Ports (2 * 6 Pin + 1 * 4 Pin).
- Compliant with PCI-Express Revision 1.0a. Support 400/200/100Mbps data transfer rate.
- Compliant with IEEE 1394 OpenHCI Specifications V1.0 and V1.1
- Attention: Don’t Support hot-plugging.
8. Chenyang CY USB Male to Firewire IEEE 1394 4Pin Male iLink Adapter Cord Cable for DCR-TRV75E DV 1m USB Firewire Cable
- Please note that this cable only works for Sony dcr -trv75e dv this model.
- It can not work for other 1394 or usb device either.
- This product can not apply for other Sony models.
- USB Male to Firewire IEEE 1394 4 Pin Male iLink Adapter Cord Cable Length: 100cm
- Supports IEEE 1394 transfer rates of 100/200/400 Mbits
- Fully Firewire and iLINK compatible
- Molded strain relief enhances durability of cable against stress
- Connector: one side is 1394 4 pin male. the other side is USB male
9. Apple Lightning to 3.5 mm Headphone Jack Adapter
- This adapter lets you connect devices that use a 3.5 mm audio plug to your Lightning devices.
- Works with all devices that have a Lightning connector and support iOS 10 or later, including iPod touch, iPad, and iPhone.
10. ELIATER PCIe Firewire Card for Windows 10
- PCIe IEEE 1394 firewire adapter is backward compatible with devices in 400/200/100Mbps transmission speed.
- Works with Various Types of FireWire 800 (1394b) and 1394a Devices Including Portable Hard Disk, DV Camcorder, Digital Camera, CD-RW/DVD-ROM Drive and Other Audio/Video Devices.
- VIA chip, compliant with PCI Express Base Specification 1.
- Plug and play.
- No drive required, 1394 devices are built into Windows 98 2nd and above (included) operating systems, It does not need to download driver separately.
Firewire Longboard Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Firewire Longboard stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Firewire Longboard in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Firewire Longboard for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Firewire Longboard Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Firewire Longboard in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Firewire Longboard currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Firewire Longboard based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Firewire Longboard before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Firewire Longboard they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Firewire Longboard, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Firewire Longboard before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Firewire Longboard will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Firewire Longboard if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Firewire Longboard on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.